In today’s article we present you 13 interesting statistics conntected to co-working spaces and the tendencies in the sector.
- In 2018, the number of employees in shared work offices sums up to 7 million.
- By the end of 2018 there will be almost 19,000 co-wokring spaces in the world.
- By 2020, 40% of the co-workers will be consisted of freelancers, temporary workers, independent contractors and self-employed entrepreneurs.
- About 2/3 of the current shared workspaces have a plan and a goal to expand and enlarge their offices.
- 70% of employees in shared offices feel healthier.
- 37% of co-working spaces founders want to develop in other cities and countries.
- 71% of shared working spaces will have more events in 2019.
- The trends for 2018 show that members of shared workspaces are looking for places that help them combine work with personal life and balance them well.
- Data shows that there are about 83 members on average in a place similar to “Innovator”.
- Two out of 5 people believe that traditional offices will disappear over time and will not exist in the future.
- 90% of employees in shared offices say they feel more confident in themselves and in their work.
- Only 30% of those working in such places like to work during standard working hours (9am to 5pm).
- 78% of the members of shared offices are under the age of 40.